Sunday, June 9th
The Four Agreements for a Better Life w/don Miguel Ruiz Jr.
Join us for this intimate evening where we will be focusing on our teachings of the Ruiz family, and incorporating it into the structure of a spiritual journey.
The point of all of this work is to enjoy life to the fullest. There are many facets of our everyday experience that will allow us to express this joy. One of those ways is through the relationships we have with the people that are a part of our life, such as our family, friends, everyone we know and our beloved. In our family tradition, the Mastery of Love begins by bringing harmony into our most impactful relationship, the one with us. This mastery gives us the opportunity to share that harmony with everyone in our life.
In the book, The Mastery of Love, don Miguel Ruiz illuminates the fear-based beliefs and assumptions that undermine love and lead to suffering and drama in our relationships. don Miguel Ruiz Jr. will share his family’s Toltec tradition that gave shape to his father’s books, that will show us how to heal from our emotional wounds, and recover the freedom and joy that are a part of our birthright, thus restoring the spirit of playfulness that is vital for love to blossom in relationships.
- Become aware of how you confuse what you know for who you are
- Gain awareness of how your agreements have created your reality
- Let go of the fear of what you are without your beliefs
- Let go of conditional love and embrace unconditional love
- Make New Agreements that are more in line with your true Authentic Self
Cost $75 or $60 by 6/8
Enjoy both Saturday and Sunday workshop for the low cost of $165!
Hold your spot:
1. On our Events tab on Facebook
2. Online on our website: https://www.jamarcenter.com/
3. Call us: (561) 630-2280