During this unique spiritual retreat, brothers don Miguel Ruiz Jr. and don Jose Ruiz will share teachings from their family’s Toltec tradition, which inspired and shaped the internationally renowned books The Four Agreements and The Mastery of Love, written by their father Miguel Ruiz.
The point of all of this inner work is to enjoy life, and there are many ways to express this joy. One is through our relationships with family, friends, and our beloved. In our family tradition, the Mastery of Love begins by bringing harmony into our most impactful relationship: the one with ourselves. This mastery then gives us the opportunity to share that harmony with everyone in our lives. don Miguel Ruiz Jr. and don Jose will show how to heal from emotional wounds and recover the freedom and joy that are a part of our birthright.
In this workshop you will:
• Become aware of the way you may confuse what you know for who you are
• Gain awareness of how your agreements have created your reality
• Let go of the fear of what you are without your beliefs
• Let go of conditional love and embrace unconditional love
• Make new agreements that are more in line with your true self
Recommended reading: Ruiz, The Mastery of Love.
WEEKEND OF MARCH 1-3, 2019
55000 Highway 1
Big Sur, CA 93920
Have questions? Check out Esalen’s website for detailed info!